Mylan currently manufactures Semglee™
At this time, the only patient assistance available for Semglee insulin is a copay savings card.
- You must have a valid prescription for the medication.
- You must be enrolled in, and must seek reimbursement from or submit a claim for reimbursement to, a commercial insurance plan.
- You must be a resident of and redeem the offer in the United States.
- Anyone using Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, VA, DOD, TRICARE, or any similar federal or state health care program is not eligible.
- This offer is not available in Massachusetts.
How to Apply
To apply for the savings card, visit this webpage. Answer the screening and identity questions. Your copay savings card will then be generated. Once finished, you will have the opportunity to print, download, or email your savings card. Present your savings card when picking up your prescription at the pharmacy.
Once enrolled, you can use your savings card up to 12 times per calendar year. The savings card will reduce your out of pocket cost by up to $75 per refill. There does not appear to be any unit restricitons at this time.